By Lonely Planet, Alison Bing
Lonely Planet: The world's best go back and forth consultant publisher
Whether exploring your individual yard or someplace new, become aware of the liberty of the open street with Lonely Planet Pacific Coast Highways highway Trips. that includes 4 outstanding street journeys, plus up to date recommendation at the locations you will stopover at alongside the way in which, discover America's artistic coast's breezy, wildlife-rich highways together with your relied on shuttle better half. leap within the automobile, ensue the tunes, and hit the line!
Inside Lonely Planet Pacific Coast Highways street Trips:
- Lavish colour and beautiful photography throughout
- Itineraries and making plans advice to choose the fitting adapted routes on your wishes and pursuits
- Get round easily - easy-to-read, full-color path maps, specified instructions
- Insider tips to get round like a neighborhood, steer clear of difficulty spots and be secure at the highway - neighborhood riding principles, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Useful features - together with Stretch Your Legs, Detours, hyperlink Your journey
- Covers l. a., San Francisco, Pacific coast, enormous Sur, Northern Redwood Coast, Disneyland, Orange County and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips is ideal for exploring California's coast within the vintage American manner - via highway journey!
- Looking for extra huge insurance? Lonely Planet California, our such a lot complete advisor to the zone, is excellent for exploring either best attractions and lesser-known gemstones, or try out Discover California, a photo-rich consultant to the region's most well liked sights.
- Looking for extra specifics in your highway journey pitstops? try out Lonely Planet's San Francisco and Los Angeles guides for a finished examine some of these towns have to provide, or Pocket San Francisco and Pocket Los Angeles, handy-sized guides focused at the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
There's extra in shop for You:
- For extra road-tripping principles, try out Lonely Planet's Road Trips publications to Route 66 andSan Francisco Bay quarter & Wine Country and Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides to California, New England, Southwest united states, Pacific Northwest, Florida & the South, ny & the Mid-Atlantic, and USA.
- Or begin with our FREE SAMPLER '3 of the USA's most sensible street Trips' with excerpts from each one Road Trips consultant that will help you decide which area to discover first.
- Also, try out Lonely Planet's Road Trips courses to ChÃ¢teaux of the Loire Valley, Normandy & D-Day Beaches, and Provence & Southeast France and Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides to Italy, France, and Ireland for a few ecu street journey notion.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted traveller group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.